April 23, 2009
My trusty glasses finally broke. My attempts to glue them back together failed and I drove home with one half over one eye. Half-way home I remembered that I had electrical tape in my car so I used that to tape the middle Urkel style. For the rest of the trip the glasses slowly bent in half at the tape making Pennsylvania a little more interesting.
The whole thing had me a little worried because it took over 2 weeks to get the pair that broke (I have some serious eye issues). Two weeks would just be crazy. Anyway, I did end up getting new ones in about an hour. Awesome. Unawesome is that I missed one class and the second round of artists talks.
I drew these during my attempts to glue them halves together and later during the hour of waiting for the new glasses.