August 26, 2008

Happy 36th Anniversary!

Count the fingers.

I hate the background but I know it something that I have to work on. Sometimes you just have to jump in.


Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Cool! LOL! with the fingers.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

The background looks kind of cool to me, but I don't know what you wanted it to look like.

studio lolo said...

I love just the hands and knees showing...and the 36 fingers! The background works perfectly in my humble opinion. It brings the focus right to the happy couple :)

Thanks for stopping by with that joke :D it's nice to be thought of!

stephanie said...

I really like the background. that was one of the first things I looked at when I first saw the card. I love the little town in the background ... it looks like a quaint place to sit and drink coffee.